“It’s not the mountain we conquer; it’s ourselves” - Sir Edmund Hillary
We know through personal experience we couldn’t have achieved what we have without learning key coping and
strategising skills. Our Brain Stormers workshops are focused on helping your team come up with new ideas, creative solutions, out of the box thinking, and helping both individual and group develop and evolve successfully.
There is no secret. Well, maybe there is one: Being open to something new and amazing. The more you do it the
easier it becomes and it’s dynamic. Remember, if you train for the impossible, the difficult becomes easy. You just
need to ask anyone who has experienced an opportunity for personal development – it becomes a launch pad and you never look back!
What can we promise you?
- We create an environment of trust and protection
- We make it fun!
- We have lots of interactive and inspiring exercises and games to choose from
- You’ll meet like-minded others or, if you come in a group, you’ll never look at each other the same way again
- You’ll learn all about compassion for self and others, you’ll learn to let go and enjoy what is whilst creating a clearer future path for you to follow
- Those goals you keep setting - you’ll finally reach
Here are just some of the tools we use:
- 10 IQs
- Balcony View
- Axis Approach
- Nine Needs
- Perspective & Perception
- Sphere of Connectivity
- Point of Singularity
As we’re continuously on a journey of self-empowerment ourselves, these tools will be added to and adapted over
time, and certainly tailored for the goals that you and/or your team have in mind. It’s our greatest passion in life is to
help others reach their full potential.