What is on offer at Tactical Pursuits is almost unlimited when it comes to what you and your team can do!
We have a huge list of fun team-building games and events that range from the classic and traditional to the more
innovative and out of the ordinary.
Clock out for the day or night and let good times be had and team building to flourish. Having a break has such a
positive effect on people; it’s so worth it.
We’re thrilled to have this opportunity to create an experience totally bespoke for you and your team. This place
definitely has the wow factor and we want you to enjoy our place as much as we do.
When you get in contact with us to talk about your next team building activity or event we’ll ask you for a few details:
- How many people in your group and the age range? We want to make sure we get it right for everyone
- What are you looking to achieve; what are your goals and specific requirements
- If you need on-site catering and/or accommodation to make it easy for everyone
- Logistics requirements
- Date and time preferred
- Any other ad hoc needs and wants – we like to cater for the unusual
So, without any further ado, come and see what we can do!
Sports Lovers & Gamers
Say goodbye to the office rigidity for the day, night or longer and say hello to fun team building pursuits and games
that create happier, healthier teams in playful and interactive ways.
We don’t only cater for work groups either; our activities and tactical pursuits are for all sorts of groups and teams to
You see, our aim is to help you create a thriving team that works harmoniously together and who strive for the
collective good. With a very “elastic” brain and the capacity and desire to think abstractly and holistically, it would be
easier to list what we don’t do than set out here what wonderful activities that we can offer you and your team!
Our Sports Lover options include:
- Backyard Cricket (who’s going to thrash the boss and get away with it?)
- Volleyball (discover your new team captain)
- Football (you never knew you had a David Beckham or Lionel Messi in the team did you?)
- Touch Rugby (always a favorite amongst us kiwi guys and girls)
- And loads more ... Badminton, Basketball, Table Tennis, Team Frisbee - the list really is endless
Our Gamers options include:
- Murder Mysteries (step forward Sherlock Holmes or Nancy Drew)
- Capture the Flag (strategy wrapped up in a barrel load of fun)
- Leading the Blind (if trust is an issue; this is a blinder!)
- Role Playing (a winner for the perception versus reality challenges we all face)
- Plenty of others to choose from too, from talent quests, Burma Trail, Spotlight Search and other stimulating games
Now, we can’t change everything in this world for the better, but we can make a difference right here in our little
corner of it. Think of us as your “chicken soup for the soul team building” gurus who have more than one soup recipe
up our sleeves to share with you!
And remember our team building activities and games can be added to, we supply everything you need, we have on
site catering that is not only delicious it’s nutritious, we have the most stunning break out spaces for your team to
gather, chat and strategise so really there’s nothing you have to do but experience it all. Talk to us today and we’ll get
it all underway.
Maybe you want a venue that is extra special for your staff Christmas party or other corporate event?
Our motto (well one of them) is there’s no time like the present to hit the pause button, find the celebration switch and
crank it right up!
Life’s too short not to throw a damn good party!
Reward your hard-working troops with an end of year Christmas party or any time of year celebration and join us for
fun, frivolity and feasting. Give us numbers, dates, ideas and we’ll come back to you with a package that will blow you
You’ll be over the moon with what we can do:
- Does a day playing games sound like a bit of you and your team? We’ll get those games set up, we’ll have lots of yummy food and drink available so you can kick back and enjoy yourselves
- Maybe your team would like to spend the day soaking up nature; bush before an evening of bubbles and baubles?
- Does a Murder Mystery Who Dunnit sound intriguing? These are great fun and real icebreakers so if you want different departments to mix this is one way of doing it!
- We’ve all heard about Rhythm and Vines, Glastonbury and Woodstock to name just a few but now you’ve got Wonderwalls @ Lindemann. Why Wonderwalls? Because we like to break down walls (figuratively speaking ofcourse) and create something wonderful and that’s why our music festival experience will appeal.
We’re anything but ordinary and we know you like that. Come and spend your next team event with us. Here’s your invite so make sure you RSVP for your opportunity to experience it all.